Hi! My name is Erick and I am a Concept Artist and Illustrator from Hamburg/ Germany.
For the last 7 years I have been working as a Concept Artist in the games industry on a
variety of games including MMOs, MMORPGs, Browser and Mobile Games.
To sum up my main responsibilities:
Environments for interiors & exteriors, background paintings, blockout overpaintings for level designs, prop designs, weapon sets & armor designs (mainly medieval/ fantasy setting), creature designs and building designs.
In my spare time I love to work with ink, pencil, gouache and marker with an influence from asian culture and fashion in general.
I am always interested in collaborating in game development, animation, indie projects and illustration. Remote/ Home office is fine for me but I prefer working with people in person and enjoy team work. If you think that sounds like a fit for your project feel free to reach out to me via artstation or mail.
Have a great day! : )
Concept Art for Legends of Honor:
- Building concepts - The whole process from rough to finish including levels, color keys and call outs for final 3D production.
- Decoration concepts including color keys and call outs for final 3D production.
- Low poly character and creature concepts for world map units.
- Equipment concepts plus final illustrations for equipment system.
- UI dialogue illustrations and compositions.
Close work with 3D, UI and client.
Concept Art for Shadow Kings:
- Concepts for buildings, tools, characters and UI icons.