Hi! My name is Erick and I am a Concept Artist and Illustrator from Hamburg / Germany.
For the last 7 years I have been working as a Concept Artist in the games industry on a
variety of games including MMOs, MMORPGs, Browser and Mobile Games.
To sum up my main responsibilities:
Environments for interiors & exteriors, background paintings, blockout overpaintings for level designs, prop designs, weapon sets & armor designs (mainly medieval/ fantasy setting), creature designs and building designs.
In my spare time I love to draw with ink, working on my personal project "The Boy & The Leaf" while practising basic piano lessons.
I am always interested in collaborating in game development, animation, indie projects and illustration work. Remote / Home office is fine for me but working with you in person and enjoy the direct team effort is great as well. If you think that sounds like a fit for your project feel free to reach out to me via artstation or mail.
Have a great day! : )
- concept art for Atlas Rogues, Trove, Rift, Last Chaos, Fiesta Online including
environments, backgrounds, equipment designs & skins, weapon sets, creature designs
- concept art for Divine Noir including environments, backgrounds, moods & character designs
- marketing material
- concept art for Legends of Honor including buildings, characters, tools & UI
- concept art for Shadow Kings including buildings, characters, tools & UI
- level assets and design for Mainzelmännchen Mobile Game
- fashion prints for collections
- furniture designs